27 Nisan 2009 Pazartesi

The Bro Code

Sen Türkiye'ye gelmezsen, biz oradan alır getiririz...


Critical Acclaim for "The Bro Code"

"This is the finest piece of literature ever written. Now will you give me my phone back, Barney?"
--Theodore M.


"This is by far the most disgusting, disparaging, stomach churning thing I've ever read, which means a lot if you've ever seen one of my husband's grocery lists."
--Lily A.


"You'll howl... with delight!"
--Stephen King


"Stinson uses language like a scalpel, digging though our deepest emotional tissue to expose the very core of the human psyche."
--Mike Tyson


"Finally! A book worth reading!"
--God


"Stinson beat me to it."
--J.D. Salinger


"Jefferson's out, Stinson's in!"
--Rachel M. (President - Mount Rushmore National Preservation Society)


"An entertaining beach read."
--Pope Benedict XVI


"Ewww."
--Robin S.


"Out of this world!"
--Alien (creature from another planet)


"I'm sorry what?"
--Maya Angelou


"I have a hundred words for 'snowflake' but only one word for 'The Bro Code,' - awesome!"
--Some Eskimo maybe


"This book makes me want to rethink my career."
--Mark (the dude who wrote the Gospel


Hiç yorum yok: